A wonderful and very simple recipe with peanut butter and chocolate, which you can do immediately when you want a sweet snack. You can store it in the refrigerator if you are going to eat it immediately. Or you can put it in the freezer. 2 months in the freezer does not deteriorate. You can take it out to soften 10 minutes before eating.
I sometimes bite without waiting 🙂
I made this recipe for halloween. I made white chocolate ghosts to make it a little funny. It’s easy to do. Put 1 spoon of marinated white chocolate on a parchment paper and pull it down with a brush. that’s it.
Peanut Butter Layer
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- ¼ cup + 2 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- ½ cup coconut flour
- 1 cup vegan chocolate chips
- ½ cup peanut butter
- I used a 20×20 cm square cake tin covered with parchment paper.
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl for the peanut butter layer. Make sure it doesn’t get lumpy.
- Transfer to your cake mold. And you fixed it with the help of a spatula.
- For the chocolate layer, melt the chocolate benmari style. or use a microwave.
- When the chocolate melts, mix it with peanut butter.
- Transfer the chocolate layer over the peanut butter layer. You’ve straightened it with a silicone spatula.
- Put it in the freezer and wait until it’s frozen.
- Remove from freezer and slice into bars.