My favorite in soups is red lentil soup.
Red lentil soup has always been our home favorite. The whole family would be so happy when the smell of red lentil soup came from the kitchen. I’m doing it in my own house the way I learned from my mother. And everyone finds it delicious. Hot, warm, both slightly sweet and spicy.
After putting the soup in the bowl, put 1 tablespoon of dairy free yogurt and hot pepper on top of it. It’s going to be delicious.
- 1/2 cup red lentil
- 3/4 tbsp olive oil
- 1 onion
- 1 carrot
- 2/3 tbsp tomato paste
- 1/2 tbsp hot pepper paste
- Black pepper
- Add olive oil to the pot. And heat it up a bit.
- Then Add the chopped onion to the pot and allow the onion to soften slightly.
- After softening the onions, add the tomato and pepper paste and mix.
- Latest, put the carrots in and red lentils that you chopped into large pieces.
- Add about a liter of water on top and close the lid of the pot. Cook over low heat for about 30 minutes. If the water is reduced, you can add water according to the consistency you want.
- Once the soup is ready, put it in the blender and rotate until there are no pieces left in it. you can use the hand blender.
- After blending, add salt and pepper and mix.