My favorite pulses are green lentils. I love to use it in soups, meals and salads.
Green lentils, a protein reservoir, are also rich in vitamins and minerals. and low calorie.it supports metabolism with the help of vitamins and minerals. It also keeps the body fit. It strengthens the muscle structure of the body due to its high protein content. it is a good source of folic acid. It supports the body in heart disease, osteoporosis and pregnancy. It strengthens immunity.
It’s a vegan recipe. I’m sure you’ll love it. Let’s do it.
- 1+1/2 cup green lentils (Soak in water and rinse for 1/2 hours.)
- 3/4 tablespoons quality olive oil
- 1 yellow onion
- 1 large or 2 medium potatoes
- 2/3 tbsp tomato paste
- Black pepper
- Hot pepper powder *optional
- Place a pot over a medium heat and add a of olive oil.
- Add the chopped yellow onion and sauté until slightly tender.
- Then, add 1 canned tomato puree and stir.
- Add the chopped potatoes, green lentils and spices. Make sure all the materials are mixed together.
- Add enough water to cover the latest green lentils. Cook until softened. If the water is reduced and the lentils are harder, you can add water again.
- If the lentils and potatoes have softened, your food is ready. I don’t like too much soft lentils. I prefer it more alive. You can also adjust it yourself according to your preference.Enjoy.