You are asking lots of recipes made with dehydrator. I wanted to give you a healthy snack recipe. This is a delicious snack. Crispy and very tasty.
Drying at controlled temperature preserves the enzymes in the food alive. In this way, a great taste, color and smell is obtained.
Kale is an incredible superfood packed with vitamins and minerals. You can use spices as you like. I’m sure you’il love it.
- Fresh Kale, 1 big bunch
SPICY CASHEW SAUCE
- Cashews, 1 cup
- Sunflower Seeds, 1/2 cup
- Water, 1 cup
- Lemon Juice, 2 tbsp (from a fresh lemon)
- Chipotle Pepper, 1 (you can use your kind of favorite spice)
- Salt, 1/4 tsp
- Wash the kale and remove the stems. Then using a salad spinner or dry with kitchen paper. Make sure to dry the kale leaves thoroughly. Transfer the kale to a large bowl.
- For spicy cashew sauce. Put all the ingredients in the blender. stir until a creamy consistency is achieved. Make sure there’s no grain in it.
- Add the spicy cashew sauce over the leaves. Preferably join with your hands. Make sure the cabbage leaves come all over the sauce.
- Place parchment papers over your dehydrator trays and place kale leaves on that.
- Dehydrate for one hour at 155F, and then bring down heat to 110F and continue to dehydrate for 10 to 12 hours. After 10 hours, have a taste. If it’s crispy enough, it’s done. If not, continue for another 2 hours.
- Chips stay fresh and crunchy if stored in an airtight glass container.