You are asking lots of recipes made with dehydrator. I wanted to give you a healthy snack recipe. This is a delicious snack. Crispy and very tasty.
Drying at controlled temperature preserves the enzymes in the food alive. In this way, a great taste, color and smell is obtained.
Kale is an incredible superfood packed with vitamins and minerals. You can use spices as you like. I’m sure you’il love it.
Gluten Free, Dairy-Free and Vegan.
- Fresh Kale, 1 big bunch
SPICY CASHEW SAUCE
- Cashews, 1 cup
- Sunflower Seeds, 1/2 cup
- Water, 1 cup
- Lemon Juice, 2 tbsp (from a fresh lemon)
- Chipotle Pepper, 1 (you can use your kind of favorite spice)
- Salt, 1/4 tsp
- Wash the kale and remove the stems. Then using a salad spinner or dry with kitchen paper. Make sure to dry the kale leaves thoroughly. Transfer the kale to a large bowl.
- For spicy cashew sauce. Put all the ingredients in the blender. stir until a creamy consistency is achieved. Make sure there’s no grain in it.
- Add the spicy cashew sauce over the leaves. Preferably join with your hands. Make sure the cabbage leaves come all over the sauce.
- Place parchment papers over your dehydrator trays and place kale leaves on that.
- Dehydrate for one hour at 155F, and then bring down heat to 110F and continue to dehydrate for 10 to 12 hours. After 10 hours, have a taste. If it’s crispy enough, it’s done. If not, continue for another 2 hours.
- Chips stay fresh and crunchy if stored in an airtight glass container.